Win A Signed EBAT Tennis Shirt
Posted 17 Jan 2017
EBAT Shirt Signed by Judy Murray, Anne Keothavong, Jo Konta, Jamie Murray, James Ward & Louis Cayer!
The 2017 tennis season has kicked off and it looks as though it could be one of the most exciting ever from a British point of view. Jo Konta, James Ward, Dan Evans, Kyle Edmund, Heather Watson and Naomi Broady are all looking to make an impact on the tour this year, and then there’s the newly honoured Murray brothers, who’ll both be looking to add to their list of titles.
To celebrate these exciting times the Elena Baltacha Foundation are giving away a unique piece of tennis memorabilia. We have an EBAT (Elena Baltacha Academy of Tennis) tennis top to give away, signed by some of the biggest names in British tennis today.
In December last year a group of EBAT players, coaches and parents visited the National Tennis Centre in Roehampton to take part in a day of coaching and mentoring with Judy Murray and Anne Keothavong. At that session both Judy and Anne kindly signed the tennis shirt we are giving away. Also in the building on the same day were Jo Konta, Jamie Murray, James Ward and Louis Cayer, all of whom also signed the shirt. We thank them all for giving us a truly unique piece of tennis memorabilia.
- Judy Murray – Foundation Patron Judy Murray is one of the most respected names in the game of tennis. Not only
has she been a huge influence on her sons Jamie and Andy, but she’s had an impact on some of the GBs best female
players through her role as Fed Cup Captain from 2011 to 2016, including Anne Keothavong, Laura Robson, Heather Watson
and of course our own Elena Baltacha.
- Anne Keothavong – Anne and Elena were team mates in the GB Fed Cup Team and great friends off the court. Anne broke
into the top 50 in the world and competed in all Grand Slams and an Olympics before retiring in 2013. She is currently
part of BT Sport’s Tennis Commentary Team.
- Jo Konta – After a fantastic 2016; she’s now a top 10 player, Jo Konta is aiming for more success in 2017. Alongside
Anne Keothavong, Gordon Reid and Ali Collins, Jo is one of the Foundation’s Ambassadors, helping us keep Bally’s
academy vision alive and kicking.
- Jamie Murray – Andy isn’t the only Grand Slam winner in the Murray household! Jamie is a three-time Grand Slam
winner and Davis Cup Winner and was recently awarded the OBE.
- James Ward – Former British Number 2 and Davis Cup Winner, James Ward, made his tour debut in 2007 and played an
important part in GBs 2015 Davis Cup success, most notably beating John Isner of the US despite going two sets down.
- Louis Cayer – Louis has worked with the GB Davis Cup and Fed Cup teams and has a role in the LTA Coach Development
department. He is respected worldwide and has coached may top 100 singles players. In 2016 Luis helped steer Jamie
Murray to his goal of becoming world number one in doubles.
Your Chance To Win
This is a great prize for anyone interested in tennis. Signed by six incredible people. For your chance to win this shirt all you have to do is like our Facebook page and share the post about the shirt. We’ll be choosing a winner in a few weeks time. You can visit the Facebook page here…good luck!
Tagged by topic: anne keothavong , jamie murray , jo konta , judy murray